Thursday, October 1, 2009

meh





These are some things for the extraordinaires poster i am supposed to have finished by tomorrow.

obviously its not finished, it is basically a snake eating st. patrick because i know he chased all the snakes out of ireland so going with dakota's revenge idea, i utilized my love of snakes swallowing things. it looks better in person. i uploaded to
a. show that i'm working on something
b. ask how i should go about finishing it
I mean i could go pen over it and then photoshop color into it, or i could color pencil it or i could water color it... I feel like either way it will get ruined. also i did it on computer paper in class, sooo i don't really think i can water color it.

1. i have more doodles and will upload them later but now i'm too tired
2. i'll comment on your stuff later right now i'm so tired i'm going to do something stupid if i don't go to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. I like the Extraordinaires poster ideas. I really like the clock tower idea. I think it would be good to have the dudes more stylized in the final version. My favorite one is the top thumbnail in the second picture.

    I love how calm St. Patrick is. He's all "Gettin' eaten' by a snake now."
    I like the detail in his outfit. I think there is enough detail that you don't really need to do much or any shading. Maybe just flat colors with pencils or watercolor or photoshop. The computer is good for flat colors, right? I think that would be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your perspective on the extraordinaires posters makes me lol.

    i am pretty impressed with the composition of the st. patrick one, though. all the bricks and the carvings in the door and the pattern on the snake skin and in st. patrick's hat...looking good.

    ReplyDelete