Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Chapter 2...

Dakota here. On to Chapter 2, which will take way longer to do. But, it's more fun for me, cause now there is actual story that I made up, instead of what happened in the Bible and setup.

The morning after... awkward.


By now I hope it is clear that the Michael (the animal) can switch around.

Oh no. A town. Perspective. Eughhhh... but it's mostly simplified and estimated so it doesn't look contrived.



Oh no. Another character! (You knew she is a woman, right? This is the first female I have drawn in a long time). Actually, I don't know the last time I drew a woman... oh my god, I am the worst lesbian ever...

Augh! The second part of the story is getting underway and it makes me nervous... also, I'm glad I am doing the gray shading later. It makes night scenes so much better.


This was a doodle for the longest Nazi class ever...


And this is my favorite panel I have done. I don't know why. It's not even that good, but I like it.


Ok, now to serious business. I have seen both Allison and Laura's Hi Five the Cactus pictures. And now I want to say:

It is on. Fan art off.

I am all worked up, and want to throw my High Five in the ring. Also, Laura, I also really like the pissed off Hi Five. Even though if I were in his position, I would not have killed the cowboy, because he didn't actually do any teasing (and I am a softy), I LOVE that Hi Five kills him.
Badass.

I am talking about a cactus' psychology...

1 comment:

  1. the tiny foxes!!! they're back!!!

    i really like the backgrounds you're doing for the "city." you know what you need to put in without getting bogged down in detail. i wish i had as good an eye for picking out the really critical elements; more often than not i end up adding things on top of each other until the entire panel is gray.

    ReplyDelete