Tuesday, October 13, 2009

New Sketchbook Assignment!!!

this was the first random article i picked up. i included it just for kicks. how the fuck do you say that?

the new sketchbook assignment is:



actually i really like the idea of this one. The only thing is due date.

I was wondering if we could extend it? Just because I am going camping from friday to sunday. Or i could just turn it in late. I was checking around the other doodle blog, i think for them the sketchbooks just come in sometime during the next week. that might not work for us because there's only two of us and i think nine (i tried to count) of them. I wish we had more friends.

over and out. and let me know about the due date.

2 comments:

  1. there's three of us you bitch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. obviously i wasn't counting myself. my math is bad but i can count to at least 3! gimme some credito!

    ReplyDelete