Wednesday, September 30, 2009

SUCK ON THAT.

Bet you thought I wasn't gonna do it, huh?

Well, I haven't eaten dinner, gone to the gym, or started my homework yet, but I GOT IT DONE. BOOYAH.

Just by way of explanation: My mind went immediately to the Irish Rebellion of 1916 against British rule. I guess in this case I interpreted "orthodoxy" in the broadest possible sense.




















Let the homoerotic interpretations begin.

PS I will comment on everybody's stuff as soon as I can, I promise.

3 comments:

  1. First off, I don't think it would be interpretation. GAYYY.

    Also, did you fail your econ test or WHAT?

    Dude, tell me where you got the photos cause these pictures are super sexy. But I bet you made them waaaay sexier cause I your hatching is one of the most erotic things I have ever seen. Seriously, I love the way you hatch.

    Also, I love the color.

    I can't believe you did the sketchbook. On time. I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i really liked it since i first saw it, even as a tiny thumbnail. I actually think it looks really good as a thumbnail and a different kind of good in the close up.

    i think its the colors. red, black, and white go so well together and are just designy as fuck. i also like the designy way you did the panels so they're all one peice but also separate.

    the quote i don't understand but that probably has to do with me being daft however my favorite panel is the first one with the old lady and the guy.

    your style is something that bamboozles me. for example, dakota's style i feel like i could imitate (obviously not as well) but when i look at your stuff i feel like i can't. in this you've got the thing going on where really close up the lines are almost intelligable. i think, how did she know to do that with the lines? but when you step further away it makes sense, oh that's the wrinkle connecting to the nose, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. i showed this to laura we really like it.

    ReplyDelete