Sunday, November 15, 2009

Anniversary

tangent: this is the artist ibrahim el salahi of sudan.
he was at the johnson museum (at cornell) talking about his art.
I took a picture cuz i thought he looked really artisty in his little hat and all black clothes.


This is my workspace. Is it a creative mess or just a mess?
The dorm's built in movable desk light is actually really nice for drawing comics.


the doodle wall is turning one this thursday!

to celebrate i thought it would be cool if we drew in each other's styles. For example rachael would draw something in dakota's style and something my style, i'd do rachael and dakota's style, and dakota would do me and rachael. (take whatever sexual innuendos you want from that you immature perverts)

i don't think that the due date for this necessarily has to be this thursday but whenever you get it done.

I think the most fun thing about this will be seeing your style done by two other people. hahaha. okay. cool.

4 comments:

  1. Dear The Doodle Wall,

    I'd like to extend my sincere gratitudes for graciously "forgetting" to include me in your joyous and most important celebratory moments of your becoming of age one. I do greatly hope that you enjoy this triumphant day, and forever remember the pure extraordinaire of turning one - finally, the first and foremost steps into adulthood.

    Love truly,
    Ashley Adams

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my God, Ashley? We thought you were dead!

    We have been trying to forget that pain. We had been mourning for so long that we have moved from wearing a black veil to trying to move on and live out life, day by day.

    Now you come back? I can't handle it. I can't have you die again.



    Now for something completely different:
    I would love to do something in your guys style. Do you think we should do it in their style with our subject matter, or their style with their subject matter. I don't know, I think both of those would be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woops sorry ashley. i thought you were dead. or at least doodlewall dead...

    it would be hard to do something in ashley's style. it would have to be really good, super good, and of something non-human. probably cute and gross at the same time...

    also i realized that in the picture of my work space you can see my pokeball that i stomped on, on halloween. hahaha.

    ReplyDelete