Thursday, April 2, 2009

DUDE I AM PUTTING EM OUT FASTER THEN YOU CAN TAKE IT IN!

WHATWHATWHAT? There is more. I actually like coloring with photoshop. I know I am not doing it right, but its kind of like being in a coma. Very relaxing. Addictive.

St. John the Baptist. He is totally my favorite. Him and the other St. John, and St. Sebastian. Oh, yeah, also Jesus. And his death is great. Salome demands his head on a plate. Oscar Wilde wrote a sexysexy play about it, which is my favorite play he's written. 

I cant believe you guys never read The Owl and the PussyCat as a kid. I used to think it was so romantic. And catchy. I still get lines stuck in my head. It was my favorite poem outside of EVERYTHING SHELL SILVERSTIEN EVER WROTE EVER.


I

The Owl and the Pussy-cat went to sea
In a beautiful pea green boat,
They took some honey, and plenty of money,
Wrapped up in a five pound note.
The Owl looked up to the stars above,
And sang to a small guitar,
'O lovely Pussy! O Pussy my love,
What a beautiful Pussy you are,
You are,
You are!
What a beautiful Pussy you are!'

II

Pussy said to the Owl, 'You elegant fowl!
How charmingly sweet you sing!
O let us be married! too long we have tarried:
But what shall we do for a ring?'
They sailed away, for a year and a day,
To the land where the Bong-tree grows
And there in a wood a Piggy-wig stood
With a ring at the end of his nose,
His nose,
His nose,
With a ring at the end of his nose.


III

'Dear pig, are you willing to sell for one shilling
Your ring?' Said the Piggy, 'I will.'
So they took it away, and were married next day
By the Turkey who lives on the hill.
They dined on mince, and slices of quince,
Which they ate with a runcible spoon;
And hand in hand, on the edge of the sand,
They danced by the light of the moon,
The moon,
The moon,
They danced by the light of the moon.




Also, I was drawing in history class, and thought I would draw gay ass greek boys. Cause ancient greece was freaking gay, but I always imagine the people to look like they did in the statues. With curly hair, beautiful, etc. But have you ever seen a real Greek? They are kinda hairy, and not like a beautiful ideal.
This is actually embarrassing to post. But whatever. Rachael posts her fantasies, so I will too.


28 comments:

  1. boiiii u suck

    ReplyDelete
  2. what the fuck is this shit? I woke up for this?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm sorry but this is terrible. You'll never get anywhere in life.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh god. if it's possible your art has got even worse.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The color-work here makes me want to jump in front of a truck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. my eyes! I'm blind! It hurts, oh it hurts. I just peed myself a little.

    ReplyDelete
  7. ひどい! 私はそれある死にたいと思う従ってひどい、私は自分自身を殺したいと思う.

    ReplyDelete
  8. FUCK. goddammit. fuckin shit. FUCK.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, this is really great stuff! THe owl and the cat are so tender and those little greek boys...wow. so much expression in their positions.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Do you think you're good at art? Do ya punk? Well lemme tell ya. You're not. You're not worth a shit. You're just an 18 year old, overeducated virgin, who likes to hold the hands of old ladies and guarantee them an afterlife.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I must admit this is the worst artwork I have ever seen. If it can even be called artwork. The picture of the two boys is a disgrace. Utter disgrace.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey. You wanna know something about art? I know art, and that shit ain't art. Go home kid. Go home.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey, you're really talented. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Listen, you want a career in animation? Forget about it. You might want to go get your brain checked out. I'm really sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Some people don't want to make art for arts sake. Some people don't want to make art for people's sakes. Some people, just want to watch the world burn.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Dakota, everything's wrong! The shading and the colors are wrong, your perspective is all off, the proportions are really warped, what have I taught you? Have you retained nothing? I'm really disappointed that this art would come from one of my students.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Dakota!
    This is Ginger. Your art is very...interesting and um...unconventional.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Nigga your art iz stoopid.

    ReplyDelete
  19. So this is what its come to? Artists are depicting gays and beasts in positions of love? Read the motherfucking bible will you? See what it says in there bout this shit.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dakota, I think you are very brave. I believe in you and hope you can change.

    ReplyDelete
  21. okay. i admit it. i laughed pretty hard. but how the hell did debra messing end up in this mix?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wow, thanks John Edwards? You are the most handsome douche in the universe.

    Okay, I just peed my pants. What the fuck. Debra Messing? And Clint Eastwood and Alfred made me cry, even though I dont remember the Eastwood reference. I dont know why he would berate me for doing something so specific.

    And L is insulting me? What? I dont even know what to say.

    Baracks actually made me happy. Even if it was backhanded dick.

    ReplyDelete
  23. i was not aware that you were on a first name basis with the president, dakota.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Of course I am Rachael. I am having mad sex with his wife. Me and Barack are tight.

    ReplyDelete
  25. When I just reread me comment, I thought "Why did I type 'I am Rachael'?"

    But that was a punctuation error.

    ReplyDelete
  26. You should check www.doodlewall.com ;)

    ReplyDelete
  27. WHO'S CHRIS????

    CHRIS!!! WHO ARE YOU???

    ReplyDelete