Friday, March 27, 2009

Some Doodles... by Dakota

I don't know what this is. Some kid in a shitty suit.


Some Irishmen. I've been looking at those old western photographs on flickr. Those are great. Where everyone sits and stares at the camera without smiling.

Another one except with characters from my favorite guilty pleasure book, God Eaters. It's one of those books where you read it, then when you're finished you wish you hadn't just read it cause you wanna read it again. Thats where I'm at.
 
Uuuuh. Some girl.
Other girls...
I like the look of blind contours, but not the whole "looks like shit" part. But the continuos line looks cool. This is not really blind or continuos. I faked it all.

God or something... Moses? Zeus? Abraham? They all look alike.


Girl/Mountain or something. It was fun. I'm gonna make more.
Some handsome dude. I think so anyway.

John the Baptist and HeyZeus.  I am going to hell.

Did you guys ever read The Owl and the Pussycat? I always loved that poem. When I was little I thought it was pretty romantic. 

Okay, maybe someday soon I will have something good to show, now it's just doodles from my sketchbook. Cool stuff laterrr.

4 comments:

  1. Lyke OHEMGEEE dakota u r so awesome!!! i wish i could draw lyke u. u r my hero!!! u r so awesome. lol <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. the owl and the pussycat one is giving me the heebie jeebies (yes, i did actually just use that phrase). i can't explain it; it's totally creeping me out. maybe because i never read that story.
    and i like the mountain girl. she is super creepy/frank miller-y.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah that's right. my art's so good it gives RACHAEL the heebie jeebies.

    ReplyDelete
  4. RACHAELLL. Even though I begged for your attention/approval, that does not make it any less special.

    I CANT BELIEVE YOU GUYS NEVER READ THE OWL AND THE PUSSYCAT! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? THAT IS EVERY CHILD'S FIRST INTO TO BESTIALITY!
    No wonder your all so unfucked up.

    ReplyDelete