Tuesday, March 3, 2009

hola

yeah for some reason i've been drawing duck-turtles a lot.  i should have saved the others but here's one of them:


I watched beauty and the beast with some of my friends last night and we determined that the beast is a buffalo-bear.  And then every time he did anything we said, "i'm a buffalo-bear!" and then everything became funny.  Also when he turns around and he's human and he has that deer-in-the-headlights look, i said "I"M GAY!" and it was also very funny.  Yes i am telling you how funny i am.


It's Monkey Maddness!! (madness is spelled that way on purpose)





whoah, what was with the backgrounds being sherman alexie books?  oh yeah! I'm going to see him this friday! wow!

I was really bored one day last week. I don't remember which. I didn't want to deal with anyone on my floor cuz i was feeling weirdly stressed out, so i did a still life.  I know right! I hate still lives.  But doing this one was strangely therapeutic.  I felt so relaxed afterwards.  But i do feel like I am losing the art skills i built up last year.  whoops. 

Miss you guys.  p.s. cousin sean's coming to visit me this saturday! woooo!

P.s. Rachael: listen to blue by joni mitchell.  the begining piano part sounds just like the gran torino score.


3 comments:

  1. All of your monkeys are making faces like the think they are too cool to hang out with me.

    Your ducks fatass legs are making me hungry. And I cant believe you did a still life for fun. What the fuck is wrong with you? (It looks really good. Do you like drawing reflective surfaces or something? Ive seen you draw them before and your good at it. Also, you draw a lot of bottles. I think your going through the a "bottle period." Its like Picassos "blue period" except with bottles.

    CALL ME TO TELL ME ABOUT SHERMAN ALEXIEEEE!!! Shit. I am so jealous. Shit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the duck turtle makes me really uncomfortable. like physically uncomfortable. i don't know why.
    your thermos is fucking awesome. look at you rocking the realism.

    and i hate joni mitchell.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohemgee i was waiting and waiting for you to say something about the thermos. i don't know why but for some reason your comment validates that i did good. don't let that go to your head. i'm so releived though, that you think my thermos is good. my cousin sean thought it looked like it was melting like dali stuff.

    ReplyDelete