Monday, March 9, 2009

Dakota+Lincoln FEREVER

Ok, these are just silly. Like, really. Dumb.

You know what's even dumber. The movie The Patriot. I decided to watch it after drawing these comics. It's basically an excuse to show Mel Gibson with a ponytail killing people and saying cool dramatic lines.
It's bad enough to be like "Ug." Every couple of seconds, but not bad enough to stop watching. 
At least the two hottest characters get some action together. The bad guy (Jason Isaacs) totally penetrates Heath Ledger. 
... Unfortunately its with his sword.

As far as I can tell the Revolutionary War was the sexiest war. Men with ponytails in uniforms. Awesome.



The British are Coming!


THE LINCOLN DOUGLAS DEBATES


Dude. It took my like eight tries to upload this. Whatever. Done on the same day as my last post.

P.S. You know how I get priority over dead men and women? Do you know what that means? I get Michelle Obama.
HOLY CRAP.
Betchu wish you were lesbo now, huh?
Too bad. She's mine. And Baracks. I'll share.

8 comments:

  1. Ahahaha

    I totally thought "The British Are Coming" was a reference to "The British Are Cuming"....especially after reading such a sexy comic before hand........I didn't expect such a happy ending...

    ReplyDelete
  2. i told you everything i think of these over the phone. but i am commenting as a way of obliging and spiting your needyness.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dakota you are ridiculous. you should make a history book for kids.

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. i don't want michelle you jungle-fever-asshole

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. whoever is logging in as me and leaving comments, stop it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Who do you think it could be? oh my?

    ReplyDelete