Thursday, March 5, 2009

FUCK YEAH SPORCLE! I can name all of the presidents, bitch. In order... mostly.

Allison, I cant believe you gave me that link so close to midterms. I fucking hate you so bad right now.
Maybe I can say "Oh, didn't have time to finish that project, but want me to name all the states and presidents for you? I can also name all of King Henry VIII's wives in order, or all of the Egyptian plagues perhaps? The Seven Deadly Sins? The Ten Commandments? I can do all of that."

Anyway, here are some fucking doodles. I did all these in math class on tuesday. I also have another comic about Lincoln, but it wont upload right now. Ill put it in later when it stops being a bitch.


John and Mary at the crucifixion. Yes, I know John looks like a girl. He is "the cute one" of the 12. That why Jesus call him "beloved."

Amelia Earhart. Twice. In some of her pictures she looks like a boy, and in some a woman, but either way I want to have sex with her. Or watch the two versions of her have sex with each other.


Jesus and John again, at the Last Supper. I am not even making this shit up. It happens.


I was really bored. And I don't get this part.


Oscar and Bosie (Alfred Douglass). I have two images of Oscar Wilde. A super confident clever asshole, and a pathetic dog at the beck and call of Bosie. I fucking hate Bosie more then I should. He never appreciated that he had the heart of a literary genius in his hands. I would have taken much better care of it.
Maybe I am just jealous.


Also, speaking of the 10 Commandments. Watch this video.

http://tpzoo.wordpress.com/2008/09/09/better-know-a-district-lynn-westmoreland-update/

This guy is such a douche...

1 comment: