Friday, April 24, 2009

Hey man I made some stuff.

Okay, so I had to make a "time based piece" for my 4D piece. I asked if a comic was ok, and my teacher said yes. So I did a comic of a dream I had awhile ago.







So, in case you don't understand what's going on, cause dream logic is weird... and I cannot draw likeness. And other reasons. So, I had a dream me and Colton were walking in New Mexico or some desert like that, and we came across this toddler girl. She had the stigmata or something, cause her hands were bleeding. She also had cuts on her back. Me and Colton picked her up, and realized the people who did it to her were pretty close, so we ran back to our house which was like an adobe house. So we went in, and Colton kept being all heroic, and saying "You hide" and "It'll be OK." In the actual dream I was found by my mom, and we convinced her to keep the girl and started to introduce her to family friends and stuff, but it seemed better to end it before that.
And I totally finished this shit in 3 1/2 hours. Fuck yeah.

Some sketchbook stuff. I finished my 3rd sketchbook this year. My record. My average is now a sketchbook every 2.5 months.










Basically 50% of my doodles have been of beautiful (to me) boys. Some of their ages are questionable, but I don't want to have sex with them. Just look at them. And draw them. Also, I now have a total fetish for curly hair. Curls. Curls are better then boobs. Better then legs. Oh god.



Kinda anime... eugh.





Also, someday I will do a boy in a sailor suit. (Like, an 18 year old). If he's a real sailor, that's a plus.


Tadzio, or Bjorn Andreson. Bjorn plays Tadzio in Death in Venice. He rocks the sailor suit. Also, he was like 15-16 in his prime sexy years. That's ok, right?



Inspired by Allison's Bjorn picture. I love the way you drew the hair. It looks a little weird cause I was in math and didn't have anything to reference to see what humans looked like, not even a mirror. Whatev. It turns me on.

This boy is next to the first boy, but the scanner can't get both of them.

These guys are characters from my comic I haven't started, but have the plot for, and have been thinking of for like 5 years. This is a weird picture though, it doesn't look like them.

Another one of them. This one looks right.

6 comments:

  1. dakota, i think all of these are so beautiful, i wil call you and talk to you about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. J-Joan? Of Arc?

    Allison, are you thinking of yourself as a religious figure again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. after you told us, i can kind of see how those two are you and colton...
    dude, 3.5 hrs? you are a little speed demon. that would have probably taken me days.

    your boys are like girls. i never understood why girls are attracted to pretty men (e.g. jude law). the whole point of men is that they offer something that women don't. like being muscley and manly and testosterone-y.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and p.s. when i read "joan" my first thought was of ms. alvarez. but neither of you guys were in ap english so i guess that doesn't make sense.

    ReplyDelete
  5. It is because you don't have a lesbian bone in your body. You freaking straighy straight straighto. Androgyny is God's greatest gift to the world.

    I go through manly phases. What do you think Clint Eastwood is for. But mostly it is boys... God. I love boys. (God, I really suck at being a lesbo).

    At first I thougt Joan might be like "Joan of Arc" and I thought of God, and thought "I don't think I'm comfortable with God seeing my doodles."

    That's not a good sign.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love 1-6, 13 kinda, and 23 (in order from the top)

    i really like the black and white contrast thing, don't listen to your teacher. and i really like everyone's jawline and neck.

    i AM joan.

    and when i said joan i meant joan didion.

    jk it was joan of arc, i've never read joan didion, although i feel like i should... wtv.

    dakota you is unt genyus.

    ReplyDelete