Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sorry i have to use my webcam for these...

Yeah the quality of what i upload is gonna suck cuz i don't have a camera and my scanner doesn't work.  anyways: colorful batmen.


This was from life.  It was a beautiful day in louisiana, the clouds were amazing, and there was this beautiful abandoned building, i had to draw it.  it looks better in person...


I don't think i need to explain the next ones, except that they were on note cards and are therefore very small and i couldn't take them without me in the background.


A bunch of these are dr. horrible...what happened was i would start drawing his goggles and be really happy with how the goggles looked.  so then i would draw the rest of his head and be fucking pissed at how the head ruined the goggles.






I love monkey king: !!!  He is so cool.



This is indie superman.



Yeah.  peace. (but...not literally...)

COME ON YOU GUYS WATCH DR. HORRIBLE'S SING-ALONG BLOG!!!

2 comments:

  1. Dude, the goggles are sexy. Fer Real. The face doesn't look like NPH, but it looks good. Not ruined.

    These are surprising, You getting really good. It's kinda bumming me out. I have to practice more.

    Who is monkey king? He looks like a sexy girl/boy with sideburns. It's disconcerting.

    Indie Superman is the weirdest shit ever. I wonder what Superman would be like, politically and stuff.

    I love the Buddha. I hope it's ok if I steal from you and draw some Buddhist stuff. We learned about Buddhist art last semester and that stuff was amazing.

    Also, I thought the dark blue Batman was reclining sexy-like at first. It gave me and idea. Finals are coming up, but I might make some of those soon enough.

    ReplyDelete
  2. dakota i think you would really like monkey king, you should look him up.

    ReplyDelete