Tuesday, November 25, 2008

More doodles and The Road stuff... by Dakota

St Sebastian. I love him so much.
St. John the Baptist. I also have a huge boner for him. I wanna touch his nipples.

Cowboys. (I love how when I say cowboys, people think "gay." Thanks Brokeback Mountain).


Another St. John the Baptist...
My first The Road drawing. I drew this before I knew Viggo Mortenson was the Man, and I am suprised at how much it looks like his characters design. Longer hair, I guess. I imagine the boy with long hair. I hope he has long hair in the beggining at least. There is a great scene in the book where the man cuts the boys hair, and I hope its in the movie.
Another The Road drawing...
Another one...


I like this one. I think this is the moment where the boy sees something shocking, and the man is trying to comfort him. I dont want to say what the shocking thing is, because then it wont shock you when you read it. (Or watch the movie, I guess).


Close up.


Black and white. I dont know which I like better...

6 comments:

  1. i have in my posession THE ROAD. i borrowed it from my uncle. i will read it if you go get either the fountainhead or watchmen. preferably the fountainhead.

    also everytime i sign in with our password i laugh a little.

    ReplyDelete
  2. READ IT! I will read The Fountainhead. I think you will like The Road, I have been walking around in my most raggedy clothes, pretending I was in a post apocolyptic world. Its really easy to do at 7 a.m. in Oakland, cause its deserted and looks like a shithole.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gaaaayyyyy

    i like it in color better.

    okay. i am reading the catcher in the rye again, but when i finish i will read the road.

    ReplyDelete
  4. p.s. st john is SO tentacle rape.

    ReplyDelete
  5. actually the picture where the dad is comforting the son is good, but i don't really like it because it seems to me that neither of them are looking at the other. the boy does not look like he is looking at the dad, and the dad does not look like he is looking at the boy. duh the dad is looking facing towards the boy, but it doesn't seem to me like he is actually looking at his face.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, the dad is supposed to be looking at the boy, but the boy is looking at something over his shoulder. I didnt want to say what it was, but I think it may help you want to read the book. Its a babys carcass, which other people were eating. I am not even fucking joking.

    ReplyDelete