Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dakotas Third Post Wherein She burns Rachael.

Hey Rachael, I think you need to learn the rules of dis shit. No REAL art. Doodles. Stuff you would tape to a wall, and not be sad if it was ripped down or doodled over. Basically, nothing that makes my head explode with how totally rad it is. And since you posted that, look what I painted.

Thats RIGHT! St. Sebastian. I would hit that. With and arrow. An arrow named my penis.
Also, I painted this...


Maybe you've seen it before...?



2 comments:

  1. i think rachael should be able to post those things. because
    a.) she doesn't doodle in the margins of her notes and stuff
    b.) therefore she has less material to post
    c.) she isnt turning that in for an assignment or a gallery, she's just arting for fun. thats like doodling for rachael.
    d.) if i painted that painting of motherfucking st sebastian, i would post it on the doodle wall. cuz its not for a class or for mah career.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So what are the rules? Can I post anything not for class? Or is it 30 min? ITS ANARCHYYY!!!

    ReplyDelete