Monday, November 24, 2008

Dakota Is Doomed

Okay, some doodles here.
Okay guys, I am doomed. Let me tell you why.
The two most romantic things I have ever read are Cat on a Hot Tin Roof and Earthly Joys.
Cat on a Hot Tin Roof's romance is a triangle. Brick's best friend drank himself to death because Brick spurning his romantic advances. Brick is now totally obsessed with his dead friend and drinks constantly and neglets his wife, who loves him even more for it. The whole think is so fucking romantic, and it does not take long to read. I reccomend it. (That is only a bit of the story, it was writted in the 50's so the romance is SO subtle).

Also, I just finished Earthly Joys, which happens in the 1600's where a gardner is the servant to the Duke of Buckingham. The Duke of Buckingham is the male mistress of James I and his son Charled I (and that part is real!) The Duke spends all the kings money that the king is supposed to spend on the people, and thousands of people are dead or dying because of him. Its the story of the Dukes servant who is horribly in loyal to and in love with the Duke. I think it was so great because hundreds and hundreds of pages go by before anything happens. He is so tortured. And barely any hanky panky goes on, before the Duke is assasinated. His servant has the chance to save the Duke, but doesnt for the sake of the county.

If you were in love with someone, but you knew their death would be in the best interest of your country, would you let them be killed?
I am doomed because I love tragic romance. I love when the people dont end up together, and when the people are riddled with guilt, and cant be together. I love it so much. Forbidden Love. Its not interesting what the outside word thinks, but I love when the characters are filled with seld doubt and loathing.

I think thats why I like gay man lovin'. Who is more self hating and insecure then a gay guy in the 50's or 18, 17, 1600s. Nobody. Women are to sensitive to have raw self hatred which they take out on their lover. Its tragic.

And it doesnt bode well for my future relationships.

I have a history of it. When I was little I though Pochahantas was the most romantic Disney movie. (Now its Beauty and the Beast, but thats a while other freaky can of worms).

I am doomed.


Just a doodle of some girl.







After reading Earthly Joys, I had to draw some Duke of Buckingham. He was supposed to be so sexy.

I want to be a king with a harem. That would be so rad. They kept describing King James' courtesans, who dressed all sexy, and wore white makeup and you could totally could see a ton of the ladies tits.



A doodle I did in history class of some of his Harem. I would stick my dick in both their buttholes. I like the white makeup with slutty make up on top thing. Its like a mime/prostitute. HOT.
I need to get out of my romantic funk.

4 comments:

  1. a.) i'm really sorry to inform you dakota, but you don't have a dick. what you have is called penis-envy. freud came up with it. it sucks. look it up.
    b.) i like romances where they both die, they kill each other, or suicide is involved. i'm not even gonna try to have romance in my life. i'll fuck it up majorly.
    c.) woud you stick your theoretical dick up ian mckellan's butthole?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how I can tell who wrote this without a name. Clearly its Rachael.

    I do have a dick. Its a a theoretical one. (I have a little penis envy. A little).

    I would not stick my dick in Ian McKellans butthole. Being gay is not enough. He is cool, but he is not charming.

    I dont like when they kill eachother, I like when they destroy themselves.

    Also, I am watching Wilde, the movie. It is still fantastic. You should watch it. Jude Law is beautiful. But there is this part where he is singing at a concert, trying to seduce Oscar, and Oscar is totally being seduced, but really, Jude Law is not good at singing and the whole thing is ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey were you being sarcastic when you said its clearly rachael? clearly its not very clear. sarcasm doesn't translate too well over the internet.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was not being sarcastic, I was joking. Rachael would not ask if I wanted to stick my dick in Ian McKellan. At least not out loud.

    ReplyDelete