Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Dakota says Read the Road

Read this book. Oh man. It is so good.

I hope the movie is good. Viggo Mortenson seems like the right actor. Someone scruffy, tough, who you would want to be your dad, but also want to do a little bit, and who can be gruff, but still tender.

The boy looks OK. As long as he can act pretty well. Act like he's totally dead inside, except for a teeny tiny bit. Will that teeny bit be smashed? WE WILL SEE. Nothing is more depressing then a ten year old kid saying they would rather be dead.

Also, I hope he has long hair. In the book he has long hair, and it ads to his freaky, animal-child thing.

And I didnt think "Oh, HOT! Father/Son action" except when I thought "Oh, wow, I am not thinking Father/Son action!"

1 comment:

  1. http://theroan.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/theroad1.jpg

    Oh shit! That is what I am talking about! Ok, thats it. I am no longer worried about this movie, just excited and anxious for it to come out!!!!!!!!!! Ahhh! I am so excited!

    I am going to draw that shit a thousand times. I almost want to have kids, in case their is a post apocolyptic world that I can raise them in.

    ReplyDelete