Thursday, November 20, 2008

This is allison posting. Rachael, when you post stuff you have to say who you are otherwise i might see your art and think its some random persons'

Welcome to the doodle wall rachael!! thanks for posting and making my doodles look like CRAP.  FUCK YOU.  FUCK YOU.  god. 

OH MY GOD i was listening to mitch hedburg's last cd and one of his jokes is "i got pissed at the crowd last night and i told them to fuck off.  then i felt bad so i said, Alright fuck back on!"  hahahah and he also says "burittos!! they're sleeping bags for beef!!"  hahahahaha

i wish i could get my scanner to work because i'm sick of these shitty picture i take with my webcam.  

This is rorshach from Watchmen.  so this is like fanart i guess. i couldnt get the shape of his face but this is a picture of him in my favorite scene from the whole book.  You have no idea how much i love that book and subsequently how much i am excited for the movie.




his name is patriotic horse.  he loves america in the fifties.


My friend who is in the architecture school gave me a really sweet pen yesterday. it writes so thin. like .3 or sumtin


Dakota, I am reading another book by adrian tomine.  its called summer blond.  i am reading so many graphic novels its crazy.  

You know you love me!
-Gossip girl

No comments:

Post a Comment