Saturday, August 29, 2009

Hey guys.


Due to specific requests from dakota here are some pictures of where i live.
This is the view from my window.
i couldn't get it in the picture very well, but you can see cayuga lake from the window as well as the sunset every single day.

This is padma my womb-mate walking in the arts quad on a beeeyoootiful day.


view of west campus


clocktower








This next picture is from when i put my entire foot in a condom and carrie tried to eat it.


This is the actual art i have. (some of it i'll post later because i gave it to laura...)
I made her this t shirt for her birthday using contact paper (aka shelf paper) an exacto and black spray paint.  5 episodes of dexter.  do you know how long is an episode? 55 minutes.  That's like 5 hours of making a t-shirt.






over and out
-allison

2 comments:

  1. Oh man Allison, I always knew your school was beautiful, but really, it is beautiful. In a totally different way then my school, but I really love it. I would pretend I was at Hogwarts. In fact, this is how I imagined Maurice and Clives school, from E.M. Forsters book Maurice. They went to Cambridge in the 1890's, but I dont know what Cambridge looks like.

    Also, that shirt... damn. Good color choice. The plane looks awesome (I had a really hard time doing to plane, so I am fucking impressed) and the ship looks so good, so good! (I actually had alot of fun with the ship, hard, but fun).

    Also, nice V neck choice. However, it makes me happy we didnt get McMahon a V neck.

    We dont need to see that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah. fuck you and your beautiful campus. fuck your clocktower. fuck your lake and your sunset view. i hate you all and i hope you burn.

    i did enjoy seeing your entire foot stuffed into a condom. it also renewed my confidence in the technology of modern contraceptives.

    ReplyDelete