Sunday, December 7, 2008

Remember when Allison said she was the only one who ever posted....

Dont tell me you guys are to busy with finals to post shit...



Some doodle from my sketchbook. Its kindof an idea for a 2D prodject I am doing about Michigan.... I guess youll see when Im done...




Part of my 12 hour self portrait. 1 Hour down... I dont know how to fit 12 hours into this shit.



A bigger part of my Michigan project...




My optical illusion on a puzzle. I am not super happy with it, but enough. Since its on a puzzle and I cant use it for my portfolio, I dont feel like spending too much time on it. Also, its for my 3D class, which blows anyway.
My side of the room. On my wall I have monster sex pictures, pictures of my siblings, posters of james dean adn some kid names barazani, and on the ceiling are all these old japanese karate comic covers. I got like 50 of them for 5 bucks.



Read backwards, assholes. I am Leonardo Da Vinci, with all my writing backwards...I MISS YOU BITCHESSSSSSSSSS...

1 comment:

  1. your 12 hour self portrait is looking kindof cool even though your head is ginormous and your arm is really small.

    p,s. we bitches don't miss you.

    ReplyDelete