Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Fuck you, I am posting.

St. Augustine, the horniest saint. I love that he said this...




The Golden Compass is just the raddest thing ever. I want a daemon. Lyra is just about the coolest kid ever. Shes a little snot nosed liar. Also, I love when Pan is an ermine. You know, I learned something. Illustration is just fanart. I dont have to be all "I am drawing fanart..." I can be all "I am illustrating this book." Different.




David and Goliath. David gives me a total boner. I love Donatellos David. Its about the most erotic thing I have ever seen. Look it up. (I think the only thing I talk about on this blog is stuff I think is hot, and it is ussually biblical stuff. Weird.) Also, Michelangelos Davids hands are AMAZING! I understand the attraction to veiny hands/arms, and men now.














I drew these in English class, and tried to keep my hand over his little boy penis, so I wouldnt be arrested or something.





I decided to try to make an optical illusion for my class. This is my first draft. It eventually will be a face (preferably Jesus) which turns into the scene of Mary ande Gabriel in Anunciation. I need to focus less on the scene and more on the face...



Oh nooooo. FanArt. This dude from my favorite online comic, Goodbye Chains. Its good. Its a western about this communist dude who is trying to stop the spread of capitalism in the west by blowing shit up. Also, he is friends with a mexican bank robber (its a western, you have to have bank robbers). Will they shebang? Who knows, but I have my fingers crossed.







WTF. IDK. (OMG chatspeak!)

2 comments:

  1. comment'd. i know you wanted me to comment, but i already talked to you about this post on the phone...so...yeah.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What, no you didnt. Whatever...

    ReplyDelete