Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The President Elect

I really like this for some reason.  Also i think it's depressing.  The sign says 'happy birthday mom!!'


I really like this one too, with the hands.





Have any of you guys noticed the startling similarities between our 'president elect' Barack Obama, and the pokemon gym leader Brock?  First of all there is the name.  It's like the same name.  Second of all they are both black (this is arguable, but they both have brown skin anyways).  Thirdly their fathers ran away when they were young.  THEY ARE THE SAME PERSON.  Brock is going to be our president.

2 comments:

  1. I didnt know Brocks dad ran out on him. Also, they are similar because they go to shit whenever a pretty girl walks past.
    Brock: "Oooh Nurse Joyyyy..."
    Barack: "Ooooh Hillaryyyy, wanna be Secretary of State, oooh."

    Also, they keep their eyes shut all the time.

    Your birthday picture is creepy. Fer real creepy. They are not smiling. It makes me feel bad in my stomach area for some reason.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the birthday picture makes me feel the same way. but that's why i like it.

    ReplyDelete