Thursday, September 30, 2010

More Pin Ups

These are so cathartic. I did all of these today (except Watson), it's addicting. I am really liking doing flat colors with colored lines, and really simple. It's not even that I have TIME for this. I am scribbling this shit in class, or while doing homework. Are there support groups for this?

So, more sidekicks for you.


"Holmes, would you like some milk with your... Oops!"

Watson, the king of sidekicks. This one was fun, since I was trying to do something new with the colors, and using lighter, more pastel-y colors I don't usually like, and light line art.

I super love not taking Watson seriously as a character at all, and turning him into an objectified caricature. Not while reading the stories, but at all other times.


The Sundance Kid, and if there is anything the Robert Redford taught me, it was that I needed to open my mind, and my pants, to the idea of mustaches.

I used to think they were the lowest of the low when it came to facial hair, possibly because they are quite popular amongst my midwestern family, but they CAN be quite dashing.

Thank you Sundance Kid, Watson, and Westley. You have changed my life for the better.

Other things I am sometimes into: Sometimes I hate it, but I feel I MIGHT be able to get into body hair. Also, I am into union suits. I don't know if that is a real fetish.


Jimmy Olsen, in a myspace photo pose.

Thanks for this idea Allison! I was like "DUDE a teenage, ginger photographer. I know EXACTLY what I am going to do. Also, I posed for this, so clearly I am this sexy.

P.S. If you don't like gingers then FU.

Also, I felt bad, since I am SO into Abe Sapien, and his picture seemed kind of dull next to my others. I think I spent more effort on trying to figure out his design. So I did another. I still want him dressed super Victorian all the time. Also I am so into his amphibian chest. The fact that I have a crush on an amphibian... troubles me a bit.

1 comment:

  1. girl. jimmy is great. abe is great. but mostly i love THE SUNDANCE KID

    he's hot. its sizzling great great love it

    want to call you.

    okay so you know how i said i made the robin picture my background?

    i really like that style. if its not too much on your plate, do you think you could do one of you and me (yknow like cartoonified or whatever in that style?) i don't really care if its from a picture, or something that you remember we did or a pin up or whatever, but i want THAT to be my desktop background. is that okay? what do you think?

    ReplyDelete