Tuesday, July 21, 2009

More Pin Ups

Since his roomate moved in, my daddy no longer dreads his commute.

It was pretty fun to draw the car on this one, but kind of hard too. It's not a real car either, just based on 50's cars in general. Also, I was faced with a anatomical and clothing question in this. If you are a boy, laying like this, does your dick lay on your stomach? Does it depend how tight your underwear is. Would it stick out of your underwear? I didnt know who to ask.


My daddy's roomate always helps with the cleaning.

I am not so happy with this one Too white. I need to do black and white tile, or something, but I havent figured out how to do that and not ruin it. Also, this one, with the hair back in the bandana, looks exactly like one of my animation friends from CCA. One of my gay animation friends, who talks in this kind of feminine way that kind of turns me on (remember Danny Lee, Allison?), and I totally made it look like him on accident.
Another creepy note, my sister has underwear like that, and that is what gave me the idea for it. It cute on a 3 year old girl, but a boy who is... I dont know how old he is. Legal, hopefully.

3 comments:

  1. i love them. they're so kinky suburban.

    i love the bandana. he's so coy. just the expression on his face seems like, 'yes i am wearing a bandana, yes it turns you on, i am pretty turned on too'

    bandana dude isn't grounded though. i think that might help. and by 'isn't grounded' i don't mean his morals are askew (although that might also be the case) i mean he doesn't have a shadow on the ground.

    i'm still mad at you but i'm trying to keep the personal and the professional seperate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. also do you remember that time we pretended we were like...the people from some poster on the corkboard outside the faculty lounge...the art institute or something, and we made nick wan audition for us?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree with allison about grounding the second one. i also think you should try one in color! i'm pretty sure that they would be alot more pinup-worthy if they had all these bright garish colors and the boy had super rosy cheeks. you know, like all the communist propaganda posters from maoist china and WWII-era america.

    ReplyDelete