Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Fuck You Bastards I have been drawing.

Daddy's New Roomate

So I have been drawing pin up boys for the past couple of days. They have turned into themed pin ups called Daddy's New Roomate. I like the last one best, and have enjoyed drawing ambigous boobs. I am going to make it into a childrens book.

Read--->

Daddy has a new roomate.
Daddy enjoys his roomates cooking.His new roomate is very smart.
Perhaps in the future he will help clean his house, hog the bathroom, etc.
Anyway, more doodles.
A ship.


A boy.


Oscar Wilde and Bosie.



A dude.



My sister.



Some kids.


A whirling dervish and a boy with sweet tits.

6 comments:

  1. oh my god dakota the daddy's new roommate things are GREAT. GOLD. they're wonderful! i love the style and i even love that they're black and white, which is uncharacteristic of pinups. the new roommate is good but what really makes them is the poses (or in fancy art terms, the gestures or wtv) and the backdrops. they're really good and surprisingly detailed. kinda reminded me of fun home a little. lol seems like a wet dream of mr. bechdel.

    also in regards to the drawing of 'some kids' ... how do you manage to make EVERYTHING GAY?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i bet you could make a daddy's new roommate website.

    ReplyDelete
  3. dakota. the "daddy's new roommate" drawings are so fucking disturbing. it's not the in-your-face, shock-value kind of perverted weirdness that i have seen from you a few times before. these are subtler (i.e. super creepy). i think it's the fact that "daddy" is always just a body or a shadow so the worst is left up to the imagination.
    the captions don't help either.

    ReplyDelete
  4. and oh god the lingerie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. reverse rachael is my favorite sex positionJuly 17, 2009 at 12:25 AM

    it was kinda unclear but i think that was a compliment from rachael.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ok, first off, Allison, I have no idea what to say to you about the gay kids. I don't see it. But maybe I will make them into a Jesus/John the Baptist think, and then it will be gay.

    Rachael, I am going to take the so fucking disturbing thing as a compliment. I like that you said subtler, cause it makes me feel smart. "Her work is subtley so fucking disturbing."

    Allison: I peed my pants of reverse rachael. I am going to name a real weird ass sex position reverse rachael. I think we should all do it, so that we eventually have akward sex and cant look Rachael in the eye afterward.

    ReplyDelete