Tuesday, February 1, 2011

................................

I've been working on music more than art lately, but I got into a painting class this semester, so hopefully I'll have some presentable stuff from that. Until then, I wanted to show you all this sketch/acrylic I made on this journal cover. This Bard group I'm a part of wanted a few people to decorate these journals and we're gonna leave them in places for anyone to write in.
By the way, this is Adam.



Yes, I fucking love pipes and color-pollution.

2 comments:

  1. oh adam. i juust love your style your use of colors and perspectives and shapes. that's super. i can't wait to see what you make in your painting class.

    also this feels like another painting in the color factory series. btw i'm not sure i said this before but your color factory stuff and this included remind me of escher a lot. really really great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! I really love the weird world you are making, where things are really structural, but then there are these wisps all around, and even though you use all these colors, it still seems like you have a coherent color scheme, which I don't really understand how that works. It just really feels like "Adam colors." I struggle with color schemes a lot, and you seem to be able to pull that out of your ass like magic. And it's such warm colors too.

    I really love it.

    ReplyDelete