Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Help me title stuff.

What's up dudes?

Here is a quick photoshop thing I did, trying to learn more about photoshop, but I didn't really learn anything except that I still suck at photoshop. And I had to draw it with a mouse. I wonder what Tablets are like.

Anyway, this is good reference for their coloring, I suppose. I want the title of the comic on the black part, but I don't know how to make cool text in photoshop. And I don't know the title of the comic. Both those facts depress me.

Ok, here is my movie. It's also on youtube, here. (You should probably watch it on youtube, I just want to put it here out of faithfulness to the doodleblog, whom I love).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLvxZQXX4yE

It's a little buggy from 0:10 to 0:16, I'm trying to put up a better upload...

So, yeah, I don't know if it even makes sense. I hope it does, but whatever. Practice is practice. I had to make it short and the characters simple, cause I only had like a month to work on it, and most of the work was done in the past 2 weeks. Hopefully I will get faster with the computer program (Toon Boom) as time goes on. The actual animating took less time the the fucking editing.

Help me come up with a title, and maybe some subtle music or sounds for the background.

This movie reminds me of Allison's "Mother/Daughter sandwich" story, but I didn't think about that till I saw it all finished yesterday.


I am a little amazed that I managed to make the grumbling stomach sound with my mouth.

1 comment:

  1. your mouth was made to suck my kiss.December 16, 2009 at 5:58 PM

    i really like the photoshop

    i don't know what you're frustrated about with photoshop. it looks really epic and looks your style. the only thing i would say is that i would change the background color. perhaps darker? its weird because it matches the color on abel's face as well as the shadows on their skin.

    i am so impressed that you made an animation.
    i just can't believe it.
    you are that much closer to my dream job.
    mehhhhhhh

    i really like your cover for your comic. its epic in the same way that my first panel for amanda's dream is.

    sorry this comment isn't super long, questions, feel free to ask.

    ReplyDelete