Tuesday, June 30, 2009

REVIVAL OF THE FITTEST

ummm doodles.  yeah. 

this one started as me trying to use my new rapido graph pen but then i don't know what happened.  in the middle i decided to make it be someone wearing really unmatching colors and then by the end it turned really asian.  also i spelled peace wrong on purpose.




also i've been thinking of documenting/drawing/writing about what happened on my birthday this year starting with what i remember and then going on later to what i heard happened from the people i was with, I started with the very begining which is what i was wearing that day, which i remember, mostly because i had to spend a few hours cleaning the vomit off. 



[don't judge my underwear please]



the end.

2 comments:

  1. I am judging. What underwear. What, are you gonna get laid or something?

    The drawings of your jackets are so good that I think I am becoming aroused. I think I actually like the first more cartoony one better though. They drawing of the shirt is also really good. You are good at drawing from observation and still lifes and shit. Its weird. I am always impressed when you draw bottles and guns and stuff, and not these clothes.

    The bra is good too but I hope thats not what your boobs look like in them. Lumpy.

    Whats with the Monkey Buddha?

    ReplyDelete
  2. a. i can't really defend the silly underwear other than that i got them for free and you know i don't turn down free stuff. i don't turn down anything $5 and under if its a good deal no matter how hideous. you know i have that problem.

    b. isn't this the first time i've drawn clothes? so i guess i don't really understand what you're saying about the guns and bottles

    c. the bra was on the floor. i don't have lumpy boobs. (so many cancer jokes available here...)

    d. the monkey is a nun

    ReplyDelete