Friday, May 15, 2009

whoa

This will be my last post from the cornell campus in a while...and my last post as a freshman.  awww.  this is my english final.  its basically a summary of The Knight With the Lion, except it only really makes sense if you've read it.  anyways i started it last night at ten and finished at about three (took waaay too long...plus i kept getting distracted) and then i slept from five to eight and woke up to study for my soc final which i had not studied for yet.  i got a B in physics! but i think i failed another class... oh well.  c'est la vie




3 comments:

  1. I never know that bald-Mario was a Knight of the Round Table. Actually, he looks a bit like those circus "stongmen."

    Anyway, I totally want to read this book now. Is it easy to read?

    What a cool life, just asking your wife if you can go off and adventure for awhile. "Ok, but only for a year." Dude! I wanna do that.

    I peed my pants when his horse got cut in half. What the hell? Did he ride under a falling guillotine? Cause I am pretty sure that is never a good idea. Gawain, even as a cartoon, is super cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe this was your english final. i hate you so much sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow rachael, no constructive criticism of my artwork? only hatred.

    ReplyDelete