Thursday, January 15, 2009

'Ello Bloggers!

Yo! Hope everyone got back safely. I'm actually still enjoying the big bright burning boiling bastard sun of California. (Sorry sun, I still love you....sometimes....) I thought I'd better start adding some stuff to this doodlewall cause I noticed it lacked a lot of excitement without me. (That was my poor attempt of trying to be portentous) So here goes one thing. This was "gorilla" art I did in my dorm work-out room.




Yes...that is a fetus. I love fetuses. Big juicy fetuses. (>.<)v yay!

2 comments:

  1. Ashley, the more I get to know you, the weirder you turn out to be. Also, you are so hardcore. You need a street name.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are the only person i know who would call a fetus juicy. not even me. i always imagine fetuses as dry and shriveled up, i don't know why.

    ashley's new streetname: the one

    ReplyDelete