Wednesday, January 21, 2009

*warning: no actual art contained in this entry

(Yay! Ashley has joined the blog!)
First of all, I didn't see nearly enough of you bitches over break. Unacceptable.
At any rate, I've received various requests to show pictures of my living space here at Reed, and since I have very little else (that I want) to do at the moment...
My intimidating sign.

My (habitually messy) room. I tend to rearrange the furniture when I'm really stressed out, so don't be surprised if this arrangement changes on a regular basis.
I set my bed really high off the ground, so I actually have to jump to get in/out of it. But I do have a plethora of hot men watching over me at night.
I spend the majority of my time at my desk. Consequently, I have developed a deep, meaningful relationship with Penelope Cruz's cleavage. And Ethan Hawke.
Welcome to Scholz II - Mediaphilia!
Common room for the floor + dorky dormmates playing Magic.
Lurv.
This is me. You remember me, right?

And other miscellaneous crap:

I saw this pillow at a furniture store in Costa Mesa. I kind of wanted it.

Also, I made dinner for my family on my last night at home, and I'm pretty proud of it...
Couscous.
Orzo with grilled vegetables.
Chicken skewers (these actually sucked because I used breast meat instead of thigh meat, so it came out inedibly dry. But they looked nice).
Grilled salmon.

Anyway, that's the update from the farm. Over and out.

2 comments:

  1. wow rachael. that cat is cute, but you are stupid for buying it cuz you could've made it. also i wore the shirt you made me and i basically walked around saying LOOK!! SOMEONE MADE THIS FOR ME!! SOMEONE LOVES ME!! MY FRIENDS ARE ARTISTS!!!! hahah. and you dinner looks really good although i wonder if i would've eaten it. it looks heavy on the vegetables. i like your intimidating sign the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing other peoples dorms. Yours is messier then mine, but my bed is higher then yours. I dont have men watching over me though.. bummer. I dont like you posting pictures of food when I am so goddamned hungry in oakland. And your batman=hottttt.

    ReplyDelete