Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The tired other

Hey chikitas.  I have once again been doodling on my notes all over the place.  
Guess what i've been thinking about in class?




Cookies in the oven, cupcakes, ice cream, cake, brownies, pancakes...



More cookies, toast, waffles, maple syrup, yogurt, pie, toast, butter, pizza, juice, grilled cheese etc.  It's amazing I am hungry ALL THE TIME these days.  I want to eat all the time. 



Whoah! I got fat!


Below: it says GO TO WORK MOUSE!




Chyeah.  just doodles. thas all. nothing good or artsy and what snot.  

bubye.

2 comments:

  1. Allison, you are secretly me.

    First, you are secretly Christian. You have Jesus allowing you to eat cakes. That is totally some subconscious Christian shit.

    Also, that bike-dog-nakedboyangel picture also looks like something I would do. Mostly because of the nakedboyangel.

    You are doing some pretty detailed, rad ass doodles. Im jealous. My doodles have been lacking, as of late.

    P.S. I am in animation class right now, and we are watching Treasure Planet (maybe my favorite movie ever) and I am so excited I am actually a little turned on. I dont know why.

    Its a good thing Im not a guy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cheese looks really tasty. Its so melty and greasy and....I really want some swiss cheese right now.

    P.S. Nipples stand for girls.

    ReplyDelete