Saturday, November 13, 2010

So I've been doing stuff...

I don't have a scanner in my house that's big enough to fit these so I had to take pictures, and I hate the way they turned out. Ugh.


















I've had this one sitting around for a good long while but haven't been able to finish it because I can't think of what to put in the middle panel without fucking the composition. Suggestions?

































Back when I was running movie nights in the dorms I used to do posters and I thought this one was fun and kind of not my style for once.















































































Fun with origami paper and fashion photography!

































































I had such high hopes for this one...didn't quite turn out the way I wanted. Anyway it's one of my biggest girl crushes Marion Cotillard. Girlfriend has the most amazing eyes I have ever seen.

















































I could not for the life of me get a decent picture of this, so this will have to do for now. I was actually originally going to take out the tie but since Dakota liked it in the sketch I kept it. I was kind of winging it so proportions are off in some places...whatever. I'll be more careful next time.

It was a pain in the ass trying to finish it since I have family members walking around in the immediate vicinity. I mean, they're both basically completely clothed, but still...it's people having sex. I don't know why but I've always found erotic art sexier when the subjects are at least partially clothed. It's like, "I'm so hot for you I couldn't even wait for you to get out of your clothes. I have to have you right now, this second." That, and I like drawing fabric more than I like drawing skin.















Q and Matthew are like best friends now. It's pretty great.















Juneau hangs out with me in the garage while I'm working. He says hi.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOD RACHAEL OH MY GOD I AM SO TURNED ON RIGHT NOW AND NOT EVEN ALL BECAUSE OF THE CLARK/BRUCE

    I MIGHT DO THIS ALL IN CAPS LOCK THATS HOW TURNED ON I AM

    OK, wow. Let's go through this shit piece by piece.

    1. OH MY GOD that uniform. I am so in love with it. It is so detailed and shiny and gorgeous, and high contrasty erhgn. It makes me want to draw uniforms. And the colors are really nice. And the contrast between her soft folds and his more starched outfit, GOD DAMN YOU FOR BEING GOOD AT MULTIPLE THINGS

    2. Even the previews of this movie pissed me off, and yet... this is adorable. The simplicity and detail together are great, the color, the Joseph Gordan Mcsexypants. Awwww man. Also, I am jealous. We don't have posters that cool at an ART school So, fuck you.

    3. Commented on her on facebook, but I gotta repeat. INTO IT. Her cheekbones of the Gods, her leeetle waist, her ruffle, her cat eyes. I am INTO IT.

    4. Oh my god the colors of this are so gorgeous. The dash of red, and the turquoise, (my favorite color combo). I love it so much. It makes me think of Wonder Woman. This makes me wanna collage.

    5. EUGNGHEUNGHEUHGN.

    Interpret what I am doing from those sound effects as you will, but here are some hints.

    I LOVE the way you draw men. They are manly, yet have delicate features. And this pose is actually SUPER FREAKING ROMANTIC. The whisper in the ear, and the smiles. But at the same time, it is SUPER EROTIC.

    First: They are standing and Bruce is against a FREAKING WALL using it for support ERNGH. I suppose Superman, even while being gentle, would probably be a little scary to have sex with. Only Bruce is man enough.

    Second: You are right, clothes sex is sexiest (In my opinion). First, good clothes are sexy, and second, you are so right and you put it just right, with the THIS SHIT IS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW THERE IS NOT EVEN TIME FOT YOU TO TAKE THEM PANTIES OFF

    Third: You draw like a Goddess and your hatching gives me a boner. Also your markers. ERGH. The highlights on their face! The redness. SO INTO IT.

    6. OMG that picture is adorable.

    7. Oh, hey there Juneau. Haven't seen you in awhile. You're looking good, you busy later?

    ReplyDelete